Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Keystone Top to Bottom park run

Every day I've been bringing my video camera up to the mountain. I figure I have the equipment, so I might as well have it just in case. For three days it's sat there in my bag not getting any love. Wednesday was different though, as the lines grew shorter and the crowds died down, I noticed a good buddy of mine (Mike Grab) sitting and taking a break. He kindly offered to get one top to bottom run on film as I decided to call it a day.

It's a known fact in the snowboard world and life in general, its never good to call Last run... So with my lips sealed I dropped into the dreaded last run of the day. There isn't much else to say but Danger.... With that all said take a quick peep into a single run through Keystone's infamous Area 51!!




No comments:

Post a Comment