Monday, February 20, 2012

PRESIDENTS DAY Snowboarding fun!!

Its easy to say we are blessed living in Colorado, and its even easier to take for granted the amazing riding we have with-in a short drive. I mean, if there is good snow we have sick peaks, and good sledding, and every other day of the week we have amazing parks, my favorites being Breckenridge, and Keystone obviously.


With that said I'd like to present a two days riding and filming with Doug Cushnie, during my time back in CO between Dew Tours. Lets just say I'm lucky enough to film with Doug, because he can make any simple maneuver look oh so cool.

Watch, Enjoy, and check out Doug's other videos; Douglas Cushnie Video Library

1 comment:

  1. Great blog... I love your videos here..totally snowboarding is fun..

    ReplyDelete